Antagon Red Seal Playing Cards
Antagon Royal Playing Cards. An elegant deck of playing cards, where the Court is made up of women only.
Antagon Playing Cards is a unique and elegant deck of playing cards for collectors, where the Court is made up of women only and the cards are all created with an original design.
The Court playing cards, are inspired by medieval characters and made by internationally renowned illustrators. The rest of the cards I imagined them with an antique look to have the feeling of having in your hands really something ancient.
Antagon RED SEAL Playing Cards is a limited edition version. The classic tuck box of Antagon Royal Playing Cards, is wrapped one by one manually with an elegant cardboard, sealed with a seal of red sealing wax, with the symbol of Antagon, the “A”. So, at the end of this refined and exclusive work, you will have a classy deck that will give prestige to your collection.
- Printed and Fulfilled by NPCC Noir Arts.
- Custom Courts, Aces, Jokers and Pip layout.
- 56 cards on 310 gsm premium German linen card stock.
- In addition, two double backs for magicians
- Tuck seals, numbered individually
- 240 gsm full color printed box
- Gold Foiling
- Wrapped in elegant black printed cardboard
- Packed with red sealing wax. The wax seal, is a genuine wax seal, hand pressed and unique each time.
Visit Kickstarter project page for details
|Dimensions||90 × 65 × 18 mm|