Hagazussa Playing Cards
17th-century witchcraft playing cards, manufactured with deluxe features in two limited editions. Designed as fine art playing cards.
Out of stock
The solid tuck boxes of Vengeance of Witches are manufactured with hot stamped copper, red and black foil and deep, embossed artwork on alle sides. Both editions have a numbered tuck seal applied on the tuck bottom. Manufactured with exclusive tuck stocks that are sure to honor the spirits of the forest!
The Hagazussa tuck box is manufactured with a brown, soft-touch stock that is embossed on all sides. Copper, black and red foil is hot stamped in combination to form the elements of witchcraft on the front and a chilling, burning cross on the tuck back.
- A dark, occult theme based on the 17th-century witch-hunt
- Limited edition (2,500 of each edition)
- Deluxe copper/red/black foil on tuck exteriors + interiors.
- Embossed tuck boxes with unique seals
- Special texture tuck stocks
- 100% unique pips & courts illustrated in hand
- Custom, numbered seals placed on tuck bottoms
- Metallic ink with gold pigment
- 57 poker sized cards (52 cards + 3 extra + diptych artwork)
- Printed by NPCC with premium linen finish
Visit Kickstarter project page for details
|Dimensions||90 × 65 × 18 mm|
There are no reviews yet.