Ilkhanate Playing Cards
Set of poker playing cards based on the Mongol Empire.
This playing cards were created to celebrate the most dominant kingdom in world history. The Mongol Empire existed during the 13th and 14th centuries and was the largest contiguous land empire in history. Originating in the steppes of Central Asia, the Mongol Empire eventually stretched from Eastern Europe and parts of Central Europe to the Sea of Japan, extending northwards into Siberia, eastwards and southwards into the Indian subcontinent, Indochina and the Iranian Plateau; and westwards as far as the Levant and the Carpathian Mountains.
What is referred to in English as the Mongol Empire was called the Ikh Mongol Uls (ikh: “great”, uls: “state”; Great Mongolian State). This deck is a celebration of Genghis’s masterpiece – the Great Mongol Empire.
- Limited edition (1.000)
- EXTERIOR + INTERIOR foils on tucks
- Embossed tuck boxes w. custom seals
- Deluxe tucks with special paper stocks
- 100% custom design of cards, pips and tucks
- Metallic ink with gold pigment on card fronts & backs
- 54 poker sized cards (52+2 jokers)
Visit Kickstarter project page for details
|Dimensions||90 × 65 × 18 mm|