Zodiac: Dragon Limited Playing Cards
Hand illustrated luxurious deck belongs to the series of 12 decks under the name of “Lunar & Zodiac”. You can learn about the features of your belonging zodiac.
Out of stock
This series takes as reference the relationship between the nomads of Xiongnu in ancient Northern Asia and the well-known Chinese lunar calendar represented by 12 animals. In this calendar each animal is related to the lunar year of birth and also marks, according to its beliefs, the destiny of each person. Each deck has been customized according to the animal it represents. Thus, the court cards show animals with human aspect and dressed in colorful period costumes. Each deck also includes texts with relevant aspects for each sign such as positive and negative colors, lucky numbers, matching signs and enemies, etc…
This time, the deck discloses all features, related to the Zodiac of Dragon (1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000,2012 and 2024), like matches, worst enemies, lucky numbers, colours and unlucky things, etc. Eastern astrologers say that the most of people, born under this zodiac, are having confident nature. They are intelligent, have courage and ambitions for life. You can learn other features of the Dragons from this deck.
- Embossing for tuck boxes for both editions
- 2 and 3 foils (Gold, Silver, Green, Violet) for tuck boxes for both editions
- German premium black soft-touch cardstock for LIMITED EDITION tuck box
- Spot UV glossy varnish for LIMITED EDITION tuck box
- Numbered seals for LIMITED EDITION decks
- High-quality German card stock for cards
- Pantone metallic ink for card backs
- All courts are drawn by hand
- 56 pokers sized playing cards (52 cards+4 jokers)
- Printed by NPCC with premium linen finish
Visit Kickstarter project page for details
|Dimensions||90 × 65 × 18 mm|
There are no reviews yet.