Zodiac: Horse Playing Cards
Hand illustrated luxurious deck belongs to the series of 12 decks under the name of “Lunar & Zodiac”. You can learn about the features of your belonging zodiac.
Out of stock
This series takes as reference the relationship between the nomads of Xiongnu in ancient Northern Asia and the well-known Chinese lunar calendar represented by 12 animals. In this calendar each animal is related to the lunar year of birth and also marks, according to its beliefs, the destiny of each person. Each deck has been customized according to the animal it represents. Thus, the court cards show animals with human aspect and dressed in colorful period costumes. Each deck also includes texts with relevant aspects for each sign such as positive and negative colors, lucky numbers, matching signs and enemies, etc…
This time, the deck discloses all features, related to the Zodiac of Horse (1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002,2014 and 2026), like matches, worst enemies, lucky numbers, colours and unlucky things, etc. In Oriental culture, the Horse is the most enigmatic animal among the 12 zodiac animals. People born in a year of the Horse are supposed to be the most active and energetic. Horses love to be in a crowd, and they can usually be seen on such occasions as concerts, theatre performances, meetings, sporting events, and parties.
- Embossing for tuck boxes for both editions
- 2 and 3 foils (Gold, Silver, Brown) for tuck boxes for both editions
- Italian pearlescent coloured cardstock for tuck box
- High-quality German card stock for cards
- Pantone metallic ink for card backs
- All courts are drawn by hand
- 56 pokers sized playing cards (52 cards+4 jokers)
- Printed by NPCC with premium linen finish
Visit Kickstarter project page for details
|Dimensions||90 × 65 × 18 mm|